Women in Philanthropy Membership
Members of Women in Philanthropy contribute $1,000 or more annually to United Way of Utah County. However, Women in Philanthropy welcomes the support of all members of the community by being a volunteer, by attending their events or by making donations to their initiatives and sponsored programs.
Women in Philanthropy membership provides opportunities to:
- Give back and make an impact on community issues through financial contributions
- Network and unite with other like-minded women leaders of Utah County
- Learn about community conditions and help determine Women in Philanthropy initiatives
- Serve on the Women in Philanthropy board, committees and United Way funding panels
- Participate in hands-on volunteering through Women in Philanthropy and the United Way Volunteer Center in areas that are important to you
- Advocate for women and children on community councils and committees
Many women support our mission solely with their membership donation, others desire to roll up their sleeves and work as a volunteer or provide leadership to Women in Philanthropy. We welcome all levels of participation.
Membership Step-Up Program
Women who would like to become Women in Philanthropy members but who are not presently able to make the full donation amount may participate in a matching program generously sponsored by The James B. and Lynnette Loveland Foundation. The step-up program offers a 50/50 match in Year 1 and a 75/25 match in Year 2. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Friends of Women in Philathropy
Friends of Women in Philanthropy contribute $50 or more annually in support of our current initiatives. They are invited to volunteer and also attend our events.
Anyone is welcome to support the mission of Women in Philanthropy by attending our events or by donating your time, talents or resources.
- About Us
- Find Help
- Our Community
- How to Give