Advocate for Women and Children in Utah County
Each woman in Utah County is urged to become involved in local programs, organizations, boards, committees and the political system in order to advocate for women and children. We will assist in identifying your interests and provide an opportunity for you to be a voice in our community.
A few of the many opportunities available are:
- Recruit women to be Welcome Baby volunteers
- Serve on United Way of Utah County Community Investment Committee
- Advocate in the community and medical field for Help Me Grow
- Join Voices for Utah Children
- Attend Partners for Infants and Children meetings
- Contribute to the Quality Improvement Committee with the Department of Child and Family Services
Contact email@example.com for more information.
- About Us
- Find Help
- Our Community
- How to Give